Every visitor is required to read the attractions regulations and adhere to them.
- The Krakil Museum of Illusions is a place, where visitors may take photos and videos for their own use with unique scenery, props and illusion scenes.
- Product, commercial or any product placement sessions require the consent of the Krakil Museum of Illusions (email@example.com).
- The property is monitored. By entering the premises, you accept our regulations.
- Please, be advised that this is not a playroom. Therefore, every child under the age of 10 staying in the museum must be under the care of a Parent/Guardian. Parents/ Guardians are responsible for the safety of children at the Krakil Museum of Illusions. Running is not permitted.
- Jackets can be left in the cloakroom. However, bags and other valuable items should be placed in self-service lockers. Krakil Museum of Illusions is not responsible for items left behind.
- Bringing drinks and food is prohibited.
- For safety reasons, please, do not hang on any exhibits attached to the walls.
- The design and props are the property of the Krakil Museum of Illusions. We kindly ask everyone not to destroy the elements of the scenery and the equipment. The perpetrator is responsible for the damage caused, and in the case of minors – their legal guardian.
- The staff of the Krakil Museum of Illusion has the right to shorten the stay at the attractions of people who behave aggressively, and do not comply with the regulations or instructions of the staff.
- There is an obligation to cover the mouth and nose (in practice: wearing face masks) in public facilities, including our Museum. This obligation is described in §18 of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 29 May 2020 on the establishment of certain restrictions, orders and bans in connection with the of the epidemic (Journal of Laws of 2020, Item 964).
- The owner of the Krakil Museum of Illusions is not responsible for the safety of people (including children) who do not comply with the regulations.
- The visiting time for the attractions is not limited – it takes about 75 minutes on average.
13. The Krakil Museum of Illusions reserves the right to changes its exhibits without informing about it.
14. It is not possible to return the purchased ticket. It is possible to change the admission date, but no later than 1 day before the planned visit.
The data administrator and website operator is:
Muzeum iluzji sp. z o.o.
Straszewskiego 15, 31-101 Kraków