Please pay attention to our regulations: by entering the premises, you accept them.
- The Museum of Illusions is a place where visitors may take photos and videos for their own non-commercial use. For using photos in commercial use, please acquire permission first: [email protected]
- The property is equipped with video control.
- Children under the age of 10 should be under the care of a parent/guardian. Parents/ guardians are responsible for the safety of children at the Museum of Illusions.
- The Museum of illusions is not responsible for items left in self-service lockers.
- For safety reasons, please do not hang on or use any physical force on any exhibits attached to the wall or ceiling.
- The Museum of Illusions is not responsible for the safety of people (including children) who do not comply with the regulations.
- All purchased tickets can be returned and refunded in full within 14 days of purchase. After this date, it is only possible to change the date of the visit.
- The data administrator and website operator is “Muzeum iluzji” sp. z o.o.
Straszewskiego 15, 31-101 Kraków; NIP: 6762552646