- The sale of tickets via the website www.krakil.pl is governed by the Museum of Illusions limited liability company (Muzeum Iluzji Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością), with registered office in Cracow, registered with the National Court Registrar by the Regional Court in Cracow, XI Commercial Division KRS under the number KRS 0000741526, with shared capital 5000,00 zł, NIP 6762552646, REGON 380835747.
- The sale of tickets via the website is available to natural persons, the Consumers.
- The Regulation is directed at Consumers, and it seeks to define rules and procedures of concluding a Sales Agreement with the Consumer remotely, via the internet.
- Consumer – natural person entering an agreement with the Museum, the subject of which is an entry ticket to the Museum, while the purpose of purchase is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Museum – Museum of Illusions limited liability company, with registered office in Cracow, located at the Straszewskiego Street 15, postal code 31-101, registered with the National Court Registrar by the Regional Court in Cracow, XI Commercial Division KRS under the number KRS 0000741526, with shared capital 5000,00 zł, NIP 6762552646, REGON 380835747, operating museum “KRAKIL Museum of Illusions”.
- Client – each entity making a purchase through the Store.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, legal person, or an organizational unit, which is not a legal person, the legal capacity of which is granted by a separate act.
- Sale of tickets via the website – sale of tickets entitling to the right to entry to the exhibition of the “Museum of Illusions” in Cracow, run by the Museum on the website www.krakil.pl (hereinafter: Ticket sale).
- Agreement entered remotely – agreement entered into with a Client in scope of an organized system of entering agreements remotely, without simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulation – this Regulation on the Ticket sale via the website.
- Product – the available entrance tickets for the exhibition “Museum of Illusions”.
- Sales agreement – the Product sales agreement being entered into, or entered into, between the Client and the Museum via the website.
- Museum address: Straszewskiego Street 15, 31-101 Cracow.
- Museum e-mail address: [email protected]
- Museum phone number: +48 513 050 220.
- Museum bank account number: 28 1050 1445 1000 0090 3201 3600.
- Client may communicate with the Museum by means of the addresses and phone numbers set forth in the present provision.
- Client may communicate with the Museum through the phone in hours 10.00 – 19.00.
The use of Ticket sale via the website requires:
- terminal device with access to the internet and a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge,
- an active e-mail account,
- enabled cookies,
- Museum, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Ticket sale, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties, or incompatibility of the Ticket sale via the website with the Client’s technical infrastructure.
- Viewing the assortment and purchasing tickets do not require setting up an Account. Ticket sale requires the Client to provide their e-mail address, name and surname.
- Prices in the Store are given in Polish zloty, and are gross prices (including VAT).
Payment methods available
- Client may choose among the following forms of payment for the tickets ordered: BLIK payments, payment card, electronic transfer via an extrenal imoje payment system operated by ING Bank Śląski S.A. with headquarters in Katowice.
- Detailed information on ticket prices and accepted payment methods may be found on the Museum website. Ticket prices listed on the Museum website are gross total costs for the Client.
Execution of the Sales agreement
- The conclusion of the Sales agreement takes place at the time of payment.
The right to withdraw from the agreement
- Pursuant to Article 38, Clause 12 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827), the Customer does not have the right to withdraw from an agreement concluded outside of the business premises, or remotely, in relation to agreements for the provision of services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, in the event that the agreement specifies the date or period of service provision.
- Ticket purchased in the Ticket sale via the website is non-refundable, except when the event is cancelled.
- It is possible to change the date of admission, but no later than 1 day before the date of the planned visit.
- Only the ticket value is refundable, other service fees (including transaction fees) are non-refundable.
- The refund will be made within 31 days from the date of event that the ticket concerned.
Complaints and warranty
- Visitor may submit a complaint regarding reservation services, purchase of tickets by electronic means and the quality of services provided by the Museum within 14 calendar days from the date of the event.
- Complaints may be submitted via e-mail to the following address: [email protected].
- In the complaint, the purchaser should indicate: what the complaint is about, the reservation/order number, and the reason for the complaint, whereby Museum shall not be liable for the incorrectly made complaints, especially in the event of incorrect or untruthful information provided by the purchaser.
- Museum shall not be liable for failure to deliver a complaint message in the event it is stopped by the anti-spam system of the Museum e-mail program.
- The complaint will be considered by the Museum within 14 calendar days from the date of the receipt of the complaint. Confirmation of the complaint will be sent to the visitor via e-mail. Museum will inform the visitor about the outcome of the consideration of the complaint by e-mail to the address indicated in the complaint within 14 calendar days from the date of its receipt.
- Consideration of the complaint by the Museum does not exclude the visitor’s right to seek claims under the general principles of the Civil Code and the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827).
- Museum is the administrator of the Clients’ personal data collected through the Ticket sale via the website.
- Clients’ personal data collected by the administrator via the website are collected for the purpose of implementing the Sales agreement, and pending Client approval – also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of Clients’ personal data may be:
- ING Bank Śląski SA
- Twisto Polska sp. z. o. o.
- In order to make electronic payments or payments via a payment card, administrator provides the collected personal data of the Client to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Ticket sale via the website.
4. Clients have the right to access their data and correct it.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary. Notwithstanding, failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulation as necessary to conclude the Sales agreement will result in the inability to conclude the agreement.
1. Agreements concluded through the Ticket sale via the website are concluded in Polish.
2. Museum reserves the right to amend Regulation for important reasons, i.e. changes in the law, changes in the payment methods – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of this Regulation.
3. In matters not covered by this Regulation, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Provision of Electronic Services Act; the Consumer Rights Act, the Protection of Personal Data Act.
4. Client has the right to use extrajudicial means of considering complaints and redress. For this purpose, the Client may submit a compliant via the EU ODR internet platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.